Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Other Woman (2014) This movie is seriously underrated

 
Movieshared.net - You will certainly think I'm crazy to give this movie a 10 out of 10...

Well, that's because you don't know me.

I'm used to look at "serious" films", with a depth, with a background...

But this one made me laugh, a lot. It is what, if I have could, would have done to my husband, who was cheating on me too... :-)

I wish I would have seen this movie before, it would have given me some ideas.

Now, more seriously - and being a fan of serious film, preferably English or Asian - this one really got me feel good. The 3 (or 4, let's not forget the secretary) Ladies are fantastic! I wish more women would do this to their cheating husband (ok, I know some women cheat too: I just wanted to say "in this kind of situation" - financial interests...).

Enjoy this movie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment