Monday, January 12, 2015

Gimme Shelter (2013) Great Movie...sad reality


Movieshared.net - Gimme Shelter is a touching and moving film, so inspirational that I think people will want to buy more and more tickets to see it. Even though a low budget film, Vanessa Hudgens is stunning on her performance as Apple. She proves that she has completely left her amateur puppy Disney HSM acting and moved on to bigger future roles that will certainly give her a lot of career options, maybe an Oscar too. And why not? In Gimme Shelter, Vanessa Hudgens, as an actress, portrays all the emotions and characteristics that the Academy of Arts want to see. I wont be surprised if I see Hudgens taking at least a nomination for her stunning, breath taking performance. Gimme shelter, in general, is an indie film that captures all the phases of a difficult life in the streets of a city. Maybe a little bit of 8 Mile or Precious, Gimme shelter reminds a bit of these films, but the motion picture still keeps its originality of story and of course performances.
I have never seen Vanessa before but after watching Gimme Shelter I am a fan. This was a very hard movie to watch all the actors did a great Job on making feel so real. There was not one angle or part where I thought this moving was lacking something. Everyone involved did a great job. I was on the edge of my seat and filled with emotion the whole time. I would say Vanessa is Oscar worthy but really I think she did better then any Oscar winner and its not good enough for her or the movie. The movie grabbed me within the first ten minuets never leaving me with a dull moment. I would like to see more true stories like this and I am looking forward to Vanessa's next film.

No comments:

Post a Comment