Thursday, January 8, 2015

Selma (2014) Best movie of 2015 so far

 
Movieshared.net - I loved it! This movie had my heart racing and almost in tears (rare that a movie does that to me) not a dry eye in the theater. MLKs speeches were so powerful, it overwhelmed me with emotion. The story of his journey through Selma was told so well. I was not bored for 1 minute. Everyone in this movie did an outstanding performance. I really felt like I was watching MLK. If you love history about the civil rights movement you'll love it. If you don't know that much about the civil rights movement but want to know more without watching some boring documentary you'll love it. This movie impacted me so much, emotionally, physically, mentally. I cant stop thinking about it. Man could that man give a speech! I recommend it to anyone but kids under 13. While it is educational, it is graphic images and deals with very serious issues. Definitely going to buy on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment