Wednesday, January 28, 2015

American Sniper (2015) Powerful and Poignant


www.movieshared.net - I can't remember a movie in the last decade, that was as riveting and captivating as "American Sniper." I kept seeing the trailer on TV and when I finally went to see it, I was already jacked-up...and it delivered.

A+ Script A+ Director A+ Lead Actor A+ Supporting Actors A+ Cinematographer

I don't give a flying crap about anybody's politics when it comes to making movies. If they're great films, they're great films period. I've been in the film Industry for 33 years and I was deeply impressed with Eastwood's take on a story of constant moral dilemma, vs Patriotic duty.

Here's a guy that was motivated to defend our world and country against Psychotic Terrorists killing innocent people all over the world...while living on the edge of fatherhood. The inner conflict and balance of creating such a powerful reality, was right on the money.
Eastwood, Cooper and the screenwriter made a great team...which eventually became a great film.

No comments:

Post a Comment