Thursday, January 29, 2015

Paddington (2014) Great Fun for the Whole Family

www.movieshared.net - "Paddington" is about a young bear from Darkest Peru who goes to London looking for a new home after an earthquake destroys his old home. There he meets the Brown family who takes him in and his adventure begins.

From the trailers, I had low expectations for this movie. I only went to see it because of the positive reviews and I am glad I did. This was a really fun movie with some great performances from the likes of Hugh Bonneville (Mr. Brown), Ben Whishlaw (Paddington) and Julie Walters (Mrs. Bird) to name a few. The movie had a good and enjoyable mix of slapstick and subtle comedy. Although I found the story very predictable, I can't really fault it for that as it was still enjoyable and worked for this movie.
 
This movie is fun for both kids and adults. It's funny, heart-warming, well written and acted and I walked out entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment