Friday, January 9, 2015

The 100 (2014) The Complete First Season

 
I have to say it started a bit weak, but now I am completely addicted! Yes there are some cringe worth moments, but give it a go... the last episode was a complete turning point, and I personally cannot wait for the next episode.

I remember how boring the vampire diaries was at the beginning and now it is one of the most addictive shows ever... who knows maybe the 100 will be the same.

I was quite surprised with the fact that a show like The tomorrow people is still on the air, and also that it got distributed to the UK. I started watching it, and I literary could not take it anymore after 6 or 7 episodes... horribly acted! The acting in this show its quite good.

I find the characters on this show a lot more interesting, probably because they are criminals, so you kinda want to know what each of them did.

It also have that element of uncertainty that shows like the vampire diaries, teen wolf or the originals have, where even the main characters can be killed off, which makes the show even more interesting.

So I hope it gets enough viewers to keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment